Linux 0.01 use old minix1 fs. For debuging I needed to understand the structure of this fs
and because I didn't found documentation on it, I have written some note about it
hope this will be usefull
If you are interested on it just go to documentation section
- added some documentation in the doc section.
- it's seem that in china we can't access to free.fr anymore
( because of the current politics problem between france and china ?)
Anyway, all sources are also hosted in kernel.org
- fix a bug in the elf loader ( thanks to Wei Hu for the bug report )
- fix gcc warning
- use stat to get file size in Makefile
minor change in main Makefile :
- cut out that ugly "cut -cxx-yy" code, instead of it gawk is used to retrieve file size ( thanks to Jakub Stasiak )
If you couldn't build linux in previous version, this version 3.4 should be ok.
( ls -l xxxx | cut -cxx-yy worked only if you change the xx-yy value ... )